Search This Blog

0 comments
Sexy Sameera Reddy picture



The voluptuous Sameera Reddy can make every man nod in approval with every statement that she says. The lovely actress who walked the ramp during Kolkata Fashion Week revealed her secrets to a super-fit body, kick-ass abs, sexy Sameera Reddy back and the curves of course. The dusky bombshell revealed that she does not like size zero figure and Indian men love flesh on their women.

Here is an excerpt of the interview where Sameera Reddy reveals her fitness secrets:


Of late you have shed oodles of weight. What is your fitness funda?
I have recently changed my fitness regime. Instead of hitting the gym every day, I am now into swimming and yoga, and the results show (smiles). Anyway, I don't believe in Size Zero. I want to have a feminine body. As it is, Indian men love a little flesh on their women.

What is your fashion statement?
I don't follow a particular fashion trend. My funda is be confident and you will automatically look different from the lot; that's the best style you can get.


Given a chance, will you participate in such a show based on dangerous stunts?
I don't think so. I am too feminine for shows like Khatron Ke Khiladi. I can't even dare to dream what Sushma is actually doing on the show.


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com