Search This Blog

0 comments
This is a funny take on Bollywood actresses and the guys, actors and even female co-actors taking a peek (or so it seems).

Aamir Khan: Oye teri! Yeh kaun hain?

Lalit Modi: Wish she was a wicket keeper..just one of my stupid fantasies

Abhishek Bachchan: They are BIG..Boss

Anjana Sukhani: Why do they keep staring at my face?

Lara: Priyanka and I have been the breast of friends

Vijay Joseph: Now I know you Ass-in

ATM Guard: I wish I was her body guard

Rani: Lara, your top may just fly in one hawa ka jhonka..here let me blow and check
Salman: Shut up Rani, let me focus!

It is Taboo to look down Tabu

Shilpa Shetty: I always believe in lifting myself when I am down!

Katrina Kaif: I wish they don't come to know that I farted



Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com