Search This Blog

0 comments

Lisa Ray has been diagnosed with incurable cancer Multiple Myeloma, which is rare kind of cancer of the white blood cells. The plasma cells in the bone marrow begins multiplying and squeezing out the red blood cells. The beautiful actress who has had a chequered career from movies like Kasoor to Hollywood's Kill Kill Faster shocked her fans with this sad news. She has written in her blog post posted on September 8 that she is suffering from Multiple Myeloma.

Lisa Ray's next movie where she has played the role of a lesbian 'I Can't Think Straight' is scheduled to release on September 11. The vivacious actress, Lisa Ray, who has been heralded as the "Most Beautiful Woman of the Millenium" is positive about getting well. Here is what she has written, ""For me, it was a relief to hear what was wrong. The plasma cells in my bone marrow were rampaging, multiplying, squeezing out the red blood cells and it was time to begin doing something about it. You just know when something is kosher with your body. When I got the news, I didn't react and didn't cry. I am an actress, believe me, I can be dramatic," she further wrote. "I believe it can be cured. That's the dirty realist in me."

Read Lisa Ray's blog



Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com