Search This Blog

0 comments


Sameera Reddy's bikini pictures for Man's World look so sexy. The lovely woman has curves in the right place and Sameera Reddy's belly is toned and flat. Check out the creamy legs and the amazing hot body of Sameera Reddy in bikini.

It is said that when Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan met an enthusiastic but, well, tubby Sameera Reddy years ago, he encouraged her to do two things. Get into shape and, pursue her big dream of getting into the movies.

Sam, who is a huge SRK fan, took the superstar’s advice to heart. And here she stands today in front of TOI readers, wearing a skimpy two-piece and flaunting a fabulous body. Says the actress, “If you’re determined, then you can move mountains.”

Asked how she got the envious curves, Sam says, “I changed my routine from weights to yoga and lots of swimming. Not only do I have an enviable tan, my supple, fit and toned figure has added to my confidence.”

When she was asked by a photographer to pose for a summer swimsuit issue, Sam took it up as a challenge. “I had to test my body to the limit in the healthiest possible way. I recommend to you guys a lot of vegetable juices, small meals and tons of water! This works as a super combo to feeling fantastic and that’s more important than just trying to get skinny,” says the sexy actress.

Well Sam, we know what you’re talking about. The photograph speaks a thousand words.


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com