Search This Blog

0 comments



Vidya Balan loves to be frank and honest about her preferences. Check out what she has to say about her likes and dislikes (including the hot stuff) from Filmfare magazine

Strangest rumor you have heard of yourself: That I have got a tatoo. Also my link-up stories

Worst thing you have heard about yourself: That I can't dress to save my life.

Nicest thing somone said to you: The three golden words

Sexiest actor in the industry: John Abraham and Ranbir Kapoor.

Biggest crush: Shahrukh Khan

Best way to woo Vidya Balan: The guy has to be charm personified, romantic. He shoudl take me out for long walks. He should take me by surprise. It is really simple
Are you difficult to please?: It depends on how much I dig the guy

Flowers or chocolate: Flowers any day

Do you agree that single women are sexy: Of course (laughs), single women are sexier. Look at me. There is something there about the air of anticipation around the single woman. Life is full of expectations.

What is your take on celebrities flaunting lovebites: Though it is not my thing, if you have got it; why not flaunt it?Love bites are nobody else's business, except the giver's and the receiver's.

When was the last time you were kissed: My lips are sealed

What is your ideal romantic setting: A yacht by the sea, candle lit dinner and some serious loving
Would you ever use a sex toy:(Laughs uproariously) Only if it was human.

Would you dare and marry an actor? (Laughs) Why not? But he will be a puppet in my hands. And as long as he believes in monogamy and fidelity, he is safe. Otherwise, he will see the Majulika version of me.

Sweetest thing someone did for you: Well, this person knew I am a Gulzar fan, so even though he wasn't familiar with his songs, he listened to so many of them and kept messaging me the lyrics at all night. I was sooo thrilled.


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com