Search This Blog

0 comments

What is the secret of Vidya Balan's glowing look and fitness: Well let's hear it from the lady herself

" I do yoga. I began with Hatha Yoga and have now graduated to Ashtanga. I do it at least 3 to 4 days a week. I eat to live and not the other way around. As a vegeterian, I am not all fussy about food. I dont believe in fad diets but I believe in sensible eating.Eating has never been a passion for me"

"I am a huga papaya fan, I start my day with papaya. I have it as a fruit or smoothie. For breakfast, I have cereal. Lunch is dal, vegetables and two wholewheat rotis. I dont generally snack but I feel hungry in between, I just have some fruit or nuts. Dinner is usually salad and some cooked vegetables. I often skip dinner, though I know it is unhealthy"

"I cannot do without chai(tea). I am trying to cut it down to not more than 3 times a day. I love Indian sweets too"

"I destress by watching movies, chatting with freinds and praying"

What is your secret to look good? I believe what is inside reflects on your face. So to look good, do good and be happy


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com