Search This Blog

0 comments




It is normal to see Vidya Balan with wicked, sexy looking cleavage tantalizingly peeking out from her dress. However, Vidya does not like to flaunt her cleavage unless it is for a film or a party. Usually, these days,Vidya dresses sober and wears decent salwar-churidaar, with a hint of cleavage. Usually, the subtle hint of cleavage is much better than blatant display of the rack, and Vidya has got her act right.

Though Vidya has naturally gifted full-sized melons (hope you get the drift), her broad shoulders and thunder thighs and wide hips does not make her look good in a miniskirt, her dress sense had come in for a lot of criticism last year. But Vidya Balan is quick to defend her style sense. Vidya Balan had once given an interviw to a magazine she expressed her views, "My dress sense has become a national issue but I would rather focus on my strengths than weakness. Beyond a point, it does not affect me. Let barking dogs bark. By God's grace, no one has faulted my performances so far. It may sound insolent but I dont really give a damn.I have a solid family and they love me no matter how badly dressed I am or how many men I am linked with".


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com