Search This Blog

0 comments

Buxom, voluptuous, curvy are the word you associate with the sexy Amisha Patel. Yep, she knows she is sexy. The Gujju babe says, "I know I am sexy. But being sexy is all about attitude, not body type. It's a state of mind. To me, an intelligent girl with a positive attitude and a great smile is sexy... and she could well be wearing a salwar-kameez. In our profession, sometimes being overtly sexy can be a handicap. You don't really know if the men are just looking at you as a sex kitten or actually paying attention to you. But yes, I am glad I can carry off a sensuous avatar on screen. I work on my body to stay fit, but that does not make me superior to anyone. I am a forthright and hardworking girl.



Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com