Search This Blog

0 comments

Minissha Lamba is seeking a huge price to cover her ass.You've heard it right, Minissha Lamba will be insuring her butt.  Most actresses and actors are actually looking up insurance policies to find out if they have a specific, well admired part of the body that can be covered for a good price. Jennifer Lopez may have refuted the allegations that she is insuring her butt but Minissha Lamba certainly thinks that she has nice buns.

The actress, who is mighty confident about her asset at a time when most filmstars are going in for a skinny look for which they have to shed fat and muscles from all body parts, says, "I get compliments for my butt all the time when I'm travelling out of India. People think I'm Brazilian. It's a fun compliment and I smile about it. Definitely, I would love to get my butt insured. It's better to treasure what you have."


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com