Search This Blog

0 comments

We had informed you about the Katrina Kaif-Salman Khan breakup. Today when Katrina Kaif was asked her opinion if they indeed broke-up, Katrina Kaif was first agitated and then sad. But regaining her composure, she admitted. This was at a press conference where Katrina Kaif has been named the brand ambassador of Ethihaad Airlines.
Here is what Katrina Kaif is reported to have said:
"I am single. But beyond that, I don't think I need to give too much of details."

"Sometimes it's hard enough to take decisions professional sometimes but mostly personal and whatever the decision, it's very difficult to take them and if you have to make them in front of everybody, I think that's a little bit more than what I can handle.

That's why for six years, I have never commented who I am with... if I had a break-up or if there is an argument."

"If you commit to something, you must stand by. But if you commit to something and the situation changes, then perhaps the commitment also changes."


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com