Search This Blog

0 comments

Kangana Ranaut can change her look faster than chameleon. She is a designer's delight and looks beautiful and hot in whatever look she comes with. Of late she has become voluptuous and people just love her gaining weight. She says, "I've never done anything under pressure, and don't plan to either. I didn't put on weight because everyone said that I was too thin. I fractured my leg and couldn't do my cardio exercises anymore. So the weight gain was inevitable. "


Kangana Ranaut values her privacy which is why she does not hog publicity everytime. She says, "I'm a private person and am happy that the media hasn't linked me with any Bollywood hunk lately. But all said and done, it feels good to be single again. There are lesser responsibilities on my shoulders and all the doors are open to me (laughs). So I'm definitely happy these days!"


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com