Search This Blog

0 comments

Girls who wish to have bigger assets can take a cue from Kangana Ranaut who has attributed eating prawns to be the secret of her new found curves. Definitely no where closer to an Ayesha Takia in the treasure chest department,  Kangana's increase in the size of her melons has definitely made her win many male following but at the same time, the media speculates as to how she has got them big since she is against silicon enhancements.

Thin girls of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your, well, thinness. According to Kangna Ranaut, her new curves are not the result of anything surgical but only the outcome of having put on seven kilos overall.

 Kangna clarified to a newspaper "Not only my breasts but everything has miraculously expanded as I have gained seven kilos. I plan to lose all of it though people actually like me fuller and everyone has been complimenting me though I think it makes me look older than I am."

Yes Kangana , voluptuous figures rock which is why we still love the busty Amisha Patel no matter how many flops she gives.

Kangana adds,, "It's crazy, but every single person loves me fat. And honestly, I secretly like it too which is probably why I haven't started gym and yoga yet. But really, on screen, my hollow cheeks look better and in fact, it is important they be that way."

Some months ago, Kangna had said that her lips looked fuller as a result of eating prawns. Now her obvious enhancements are part of weight gain. If it is the additional seven kilos that are responsible, obviously most of the seven have gone to one part of her anatomy only. This definitely makes us wonder if she is not revealing everything and playing cards close to her chest which is getting bigger:)


Nutritionist Miloni Shah of the Centre for Obesity and Diabetes Support says it's hard to put on weight in one specific area. One usually puts on weight all over the body and some people do have hereditary weaknesses such as thighs, hips or the mid-riff. Weight specifically on the chest is usually a result of hormonal changes along with a fatty diet. It could also be because of side effects of medicines


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com