Search This Blog

0 comments

Vidya Balan is looking fit, spunky and healthy now. Her dress sense has also become a sort of trend-setter. So let us discover the fitness secrets of Vidya Balan from the beautiful lady herself(source: prevention.com)

Tell us about your fitness routine.
I used to work out in a gym, but it got boring beyond a point. I would have to drag myself to the fitness centre each day. That's when I switched to yoga. I began with Hatha Yoga and have now graduated to Ashtanga. I do it at least 3 to 4 days a week. It helps me stay in shape.

How do you fight cravings? Are you a foodie?
Not at all. I eat to live and not the other way round. A vegetarian, I'm not at all fussy about food and can make do with anything.

Do you follow any diet?
I don't believe in fad diets. But I do believe in eating sensibly---just enough to keep the body functioning efficiently. Eating has never been a passion with me.

What does your daily diet look like?
I start my day with papaya---I am a huge papaya fan. I have it as a fruit or as a smoothie. For breakfast I have some cereal. Lunch consists of dal, vegetables and 1 or 2 whole-wheat rotis. I don't generally snack, but if I feel hungry in between, I just have some fruit or nuts. Dinner is usually salad and some cooked vegetables. I know it's not healthy, but I often end up skipping dinner.
Any bad habits?
My endless cups of chai! I'm trying to cut down and keep it to no more than 3 cups a day. I used to love cheese, but (thankfully) I no longer crave it. Indian sweets are another weakness; I don't gorge on them, though.
How do you de-stress?
Praying works for me; it relaxes me. Reading, watching movies, and chatting with friends are other stress busters.
How do you look so good?
I believe that what you are inside reflects on your face. So to look good, do good and be happy!


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com