Search This Blog

0 comments

Priyanka Chopra attributes her slim, sexy figure to eating the right food and Yoga. Here is Priyanka Chopra's diet secrets

I do not follow a 'diet' as such. Fortunately, I do not have a tendency to put on weight. I eat well, like a typical punjabi kudi. I ma not fussy about food. I love biryani. But I tend to avoid oily food and have it in moderation. My daily diet comprises chappatis, vegetables, soup, salads, rice , dal and lots of fruits. Water and juices are high on my list of must-haves. I drink at least 10 glasses of water a day. It has done wonders for my skin too. And like any other girl, I love chocolates I often indulge my tastebuds over the weekend with chocolates and tandoori chicken. I do resistance training more than weights. I love yoga and I recommend breathing exercises.


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com