Search This Blog

0 comments

Shahzahn Padamsee works her butt off in her home gym that she has invested in. The cherubic actress says that she does not quite like Yoga. . “I have to go to the gym to look fuller. I have a very small frame and I look really tiny on screen so I go to the gym to put on some weight rather than lose it.

“I find yoga very boring. I did it for a while but I got really bored of it. I love the energy and the vibes that I get in the gym. I would rather run on a treadmill than do yoga. Also weights give me a toned physique. Currently I love my frame."

She does not like to eat oily, fried stuff. "No chocolates absolutely and no oily food. I also have a lot of green tea and water throughout the day. Water flushes out the toxins from the body while green tea keeps me refreshed.” She has an early dinner and cuts down on her carbs after six in the evening.

Diets aside, ask her about her favourite food and she says, “I love the bombil fry at my favourite restaurant. Once in a while when I am in the mood to indulge, I eat up a storm.”


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com