Search This Blog

0 comments
Do you want to know the secret of Kareena Kapoor sexy figure? Well, it is not just Yoga but a disciplined diet.


Taking about her size zero while it was the talk of the tinsel town during her film Tashan she updates, "For Tashan, I wanted to be slim at that time for a reason. But believe me, my work outs and diet have transformed my life and I look great and feel great. I would advice every woman to go through this transformation as it keeps you energetic and confident all the time."

Known for her sexy butt as well, Kareena Kapoor says, "Eat sufficient but avoid having heavy meals in the evening. Exercise regularly. Eat on time, prepare a schedule and make sure you follow it habitually."

She also mentions that her fitness is the result of "70 per cent diet and 30 per cent exercise-training and yoga."

On how conscious is the Kapoor kid on gaining weight, says Bebo, "I do work out quite regularly but if I am dancing I don't require to be so regular because that works as exercise too. And where food is concerned I am a Punjabi and a complete foodie, I don't care if I put on weight, I must eat."


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com