Search This Blog

0 comments





The sexy Amrita Rao, who shed her 'village girl' look for an upbeat, sexy role in Shorkut has revealed some of her favorite things. Drool at some red hot Amrita Rao pics as you read about what turns her on.

Favorite season:- Monsoon. "For me, monsoon is the perfect romantic season. It makes everything look so beautiful. This is the way I perceive it. They say that when you are in love, the same things around you look different. Similarly, the rain gives that extra life, that lustre, that green comes out, everything looks so freshly washed, there is freshness around and it's beautiful. You feel very vibrant"

Sex appeal in a man: The most attractive thing in a man is his voice because I think that most romantic relationships start off on the phone. That's the time you are talking and hearing the voice on the other side that is attracting you towards him. You have to live with that sound and voice for your whole life. I'd like my perfect man to give me a perfect back massage. That'll be sensuous, I'm sure because it does affect all your senses.

Getting cozy:I do so many romantic scenes with different actors all the time that I kind of experience the warmth, the hug and that cosiness. That's what happens when you are an actress. You tend to experience emotions that you otherwise haven't faced.
Favourite Books: It may sound strange to you but a good piece of writing seduces me. Sidney Sheldon does that. His book, If Tomorrow Comes is too good


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com