Search This Blog

0 comments

Asin can't resist Mirinda even when she is in the hospital while Genelia loudly proclaims 'Fanta ka signal loud...bunking is allowed. Shreya Saran wouldn't do any of these, she is simply not interested in soft drink ads.

Shreya Saran is clear when she says, ""I did a soft drink ad some time back. Later, a mother came to me and said that her child started consuming more of that drink after seeing my ad. It made me measure my actions." Full marks to Shreya Saran who can resist the temptation of Rs. 5-6 million price tag that comes with a soft drink ad. Ads dont involve much work and the money is much higher than a movie. But full marks to Shreya Saran the lovely girl sweeter than any soft drink!


.



Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment

2leep.com